November 13, 2019
Dear Valued Customers:
As 2019 comes to a close, we would like to take a moment to thank you for choosing Span Alaska Transportation for your transportation needs.
We wish you and your family a very happy and safe holiday season, and look forward to working with you in 2020.
To help assist in planning for the holiday season, please note the following facility hours and sailing schedule;
• The Auburn, WA terminal will be closed for receiving Thursday and Friday, 11/28 and 11/29.
• All South Central Alaska Terminals will be closed on Thursday and Friday, 11/28 and 11/29.
• SE Alaska operations will be closed Thursday, 11/28 and open for normal operations on Friday, 11/29.
• There will be no sailing on Friday, 11/29, and thus no vessel arrival in Anchorage on Tuesday, 12/3 or Kodiak on Wednesday, 12/4.
• The Auburn, WA terminal will be closed on Wednesday, Christmas day, 12/25
• All Alaska Terminals will close on Wednesday, Christmas day, 12/25
• Due to the Christmas holiday, there will be no northbound sailing on 12/25, and therefore no arrival to Anchorage on Sunday 12/29.
• Tuesday’s southbound sailing is rescheduled for Thursday, 12/26, and will call on Kodiak on Friday 12/27.
New Year's Week
• The Auburn, WA terminal will be closed on Wednesday, New Year’s Day, 1/1/2020.
• All Alaska terminals will be closed on Wednesday, New Year’s Day, 1/1/2020.
• Due to the New Year’s holiday, there will be no northbound sailing on 1/1/2020 and therefore no arrival to Anchorage on Sunday, 1/5.
Please be reminded freight must arrive in Auburn by noon, on ship day, for the Southcentral markets and a day in advance for the Southeast markets and Kodiak.
Should you have any questions, please contact customer service at the following:
• Auburn: 800-857-7726
• Anchorage/Kenai/Wasilla: 907-349-3606
• Fairbanks: 907-451-1184
Thank you again for your continued support and have a wonderful holiday season.